Should you require information or help, please contact us by Email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
MenoChic takes a great deal of care in ensuring that information which is obtained about you is treated appropriately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not sell your personal information to any third parties.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 6 to 12 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
MenoChic accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
- MenoChic features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Items returned within 7 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
We use the information that we collect about you to:
a) Process your order expeditiously and efficiently.
b) In order to enable the goods to be delivered to you we have to pass on your address to our third party couriers. If it is in our possession we will also pass on details of your telephone number in order to allow our couriers to contact you directly in the event of a query regarding delivery.
c) Contact you regarding forthcoming offers by email only.
We will not telephone you unless the telephone call relates to a particular order that you have made. Credit card and debit card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are only dispatched once authorization has been obtained.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]